Friday 1 July 2016

Scrap Africa Sketch Challenge no. 76

Hello Everyone

Welcome to a new month and that means a new challenge at Scrap Africa! ;-)
This month it's a sketch challenge and we really hope you will like it! ;-)



You can create a card, tag, layout, an altered project, journal pages or even a digital project!
You can create whatever you like! ;-)
We would just love to know what inspired you from the sketch and the sentiment behind your project!;-)

Guest Designer Badge

We have some Guest Designers to inspire you and they are previous TOP HATS, so a warm welcome to Cindy and Katerina! ;-)

Here's a little about Cindy firstly.


First of all I am very happy to be here ..... I'm Cindy alias Samsama on my blog, I am French .... I am fortunate to be part of two French DTs " La Malle aux Fleurs "and" Scrapatouille "
I scrap for 2 years now and for several months I found love in the mixed media;)
I love working on my art journal and altered art, especially paint brushs;)
You can find me on my blog: http://samsamascrap.canalblog.com/
thank you very much to all the team and Denise !!!

Here is Cindy's gorgeous and beautiful project! ;-)


Please welcome Katerina, our second Guest Designer! ;-)



Hi ladies! I am Katerina Laiopoulou from Athens, Greece and I am addicted to all creative things! I love scrapbooking, working with mixed media and using lots of flowers as embellishments!  I love layers and textures and my layouts always have a story to tell.
I am more than excited and happy to guest design for Scrap Africa and be amongst all these talented ladies! Thank you so much Scrap Africa and Design Team!

Katerina created this fabulous and stunning page! ;-)














Thanks so much ladies, for these amazing and delightful projects! ;-)
Please pop over to their blogs, to see more of their beautiful and inspiring work.


As always, we have the Design Team to inspire you too...


  



Time to smell the Roses











Thanks so much to the Design Team for their fabulous work! ;-)


This month there are 2 random give-away prizes... these are really fabulous goodies.

R400 BoBunny pack from the Toy Box Collection.

and another R400 BoBunny pack from the Whiteout Collection.




So another 2 reasons to really play along with us.

We can't wait to see what you create.
You have until 31 July to upload your projects.





3 comments:

  1. Merci encore Denise.......des projets magnifiques ici ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, you amaze me! Congrats on your fabulous guest post! The DT samples are out of this world beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonito sketch e belíssimos projetos DTs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...