Friday 15 April 2016

Scrap Africa Mood Board Challenge no.73

Hello Everyone

Welcome to our mood board challenge for April! ;-)



You can create a card, tag, layout, an altered project, journal pages or even a digital project!
You can create whatever you like! ;-)
We would just love to know what inspired you from the mood board and the sentiment behind your project!;-)

Guest Designer Badge

We have 2 amazing Special Guest Designers for our challenge today!
Firstly, is a really amazing creator and her styling is just divine!
Welcome Lisa Griffith!!


Hello! My name is Lisa Griffith and I live in the United States with my husband and my eight year old son, Liam. I have been scrapbooking since my son was born but it has become a real passion for me since discovering mixed media several years ago. You can find me most Saturday mornings at estates sales, looking for vintage treasures that I like to incorporate into my work….bits of tattered lace, buttons, vintage photographs, beautiful old magazines….My style varies with the themes I choose and I love to add a lot of texture with masks and paints. I love antiques and anything vintage so the invitation for this challenge was really enjoyable to me! Currently I design for Blue Fern Studios, The Scrapbook Diaries and Pion Design. I would love for you to visit me at www.thepaperattic.blogspot.com. Thank you Scrap Africa for having me! 

Lisa created this fabulous page!


Aren't the details and the styling just amazing!!!!! So beautiful, in every way! ;-)

Thanks so much Lisa for this super, amazing page! ;-)

Our second fabulous designer, is Marina Syskova! ;-)
So welcome Marina we are so pleased to have you here today too! ;-)


         Hello! My name is Marina Syskova  and I am pleased to be a Guest Designer on the Scrap Africa blog! 

        In August of 2012. I first discovered the wonderful world of scrapbooking and now can not imagine my life without it!

Marina created these gorgeous and beautiful journal pages! ;-)


The vintage feel and the fabulous background and beautiful styling, just make for a stunning project! ;-)

Thanks sooo much Marina for this stunning inspiration! ;-)

Thanks so both Lisa and Marina, again, for your fabulous works! ;-)
Please pop over to their blogs to see some creativity and crafty eye candy of note! 

Next we see what the Design Team have created for us.

 




























The last Design Team project is by our newest Team Member Mary Catt! ;-)
Woot woot Mary! So glad you have joined our team! ;-)





Thanks sooo much to the Design Team for their wonderful inspiration! ;-)

As always, we have a random giveaway up for grabs.
This month is no different and it's a goodie.

R300 worth of BoBunny Misc. Me goodies.

Image result for misc me bobunny

So we would love you to play along and show us what you create! ;-)

You have until 30 April to upload your projects.




4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, Denise, for the honour you made me!!! I'm so proud to be part in that wonderful team!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you Mary! ;-) We are so pleased to have you join us! xx

      Delete
  2. thanks to our new GDT! your proyects are sensationals!
    and ofcourse to the DT! marvelous proyects ladies!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the invitation to the Guest Designer!) Amazing Mood Board and amazing projects of your DT!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...