Saturday 15 November 2014

"Tag It" Challenge no.39

Hello Everyone

We have a new challenge starting today and it's a "TAG IT" challenge. 



Tags are so versatile and can be used in so many ways!
So our challenge to you is to use your tags and show us what you can do with them.
Please just make sure that you use at least 2 tags.
You can create a page, card or OTP project.

Guest Designer Badge

We have an amazing Guest Designer for this challenge.
She is the very talented, creative and super Sylwia Gryczuk.




 My name is Sylwia Gryczuk and I am originally from Poland but I live and create in  Claregalway Co.Galway.  I work with different mixed media materials such as acrylic, inks, watercolours, vintage papers, beeswax, fabric and 3D elements.
 I am very passionate about creating happy art pieces with a little bit of magic. I love painting Fairies, art journaling, collages, altered items and craft projects. In 2012 I have created TandiArt Studio, where I put my whole heart into white canvas, pages and 3D objects to transform them into something happy and soulful.

Here is the super, gorgeous project that Sylwia created for us.


These tags are so beautiful, layered and detailed.


Here's even a closer look at each one, individually.









These tags are simply so gorgeous and so soft and delicate.
Thanks so much Sylwia, for creating these divine tags! ;-)
Please pop over to Sylwia's blog and FB page...you are sure to find heaps of inspiration!! ;-)


We have another Guest Designer, who was a TOP 3 from a previous challenge.
Nataly created this beautiful and gorgeous canvas calendar.


It is so amazing, with all it's beautiful layers and soft colouring.






The different textures and details are so fabulous! ;-)

Please pop over to Nataly's blog, where you will find some super eye-candy and inspiration!

Thank you Nataly for creating such a beauty! ;-)




As always, our Design Team has conjured up some amazing projects for you too.
Let them show you how they used their tags.

Arantzazu



(These are two super tags for my friends)



Asica



(I used 8 clothes tags)






Elizna


Evgenia
(
Paper are from Maja Design and I fussy cut 2 tags from these papers.)









(It's a journal book, with more tags in side,
close-ups are on my blog)





Didn't these girls just rock those tags?!
Thanks so much to the DT for their beautiful work.


We have some goodies up for grabs.

Firstly, is the super voucher from PPBN Designs.





“Here at PPbN Designs, I design SVG cutting files and graphics that will fit any design or craft need you have. My designs are easy to cut, easy to piece together and will give your scrapbooks, cards, party supplies and crafts a homemade touch that everyone will love! All of my cuts come with high resolution graphics that are also perfect for digital scrapbooking too! Please visit us and take a look around our shop. If you are looking for something but can’t find it, no worries! Just send me an email and I’ll do my best to create it for you!”

One lucky person will win this $30.00 voucher from PPBN designs. So a very big thank you to PPBN designs.



Secondly, is a surprise, My Mind's Eye Package, to the value of R300.00



2 lucky, random winners will grab up these goodies! ;-)

You have until the 30th November to link up your project.

We really look forward to seeing all your projects and how creatively you can use those tags!




9 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing projects from Design Team and Guest Designers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects , such talent all in the one spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many different ways to use tags here, love all the projects, gorgeous work as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful projects, I love GD Sylwia tags

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the gorgeous samples and for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun challenge for sure! I entered a set of tags and again a LO with tags on it -I hope that's OK? I couldn't see anywhere if limited to one entry. Thanks for the lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi this was so fun I did it twice! one set of tags and a LO with tags on it.
    So I hope that's OK, I didn't any limits on entries in the rules ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm supposed to use 2 tags, didn't notice this is was mentioned - "Please just make sure that you use at least 2 tags." - uppss :(
    Thanks for the fun challenge :)
    Regards
    Renii

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...